We are following our heightened cleaning and sanitizing procedures, goverment policies and WHO recommendations.
In order to protect our staff and in-house guests, we are welcoming new reservations on a per-case basis. Please inquire directly and our team will happily assist you.
The safety of visitors and staff is own highest priority. we are witnessing a transformation without precedent, we would like to keep you informed of how we are responding to the situation brought on by COVID-19.
We are in constant contact with destinations, airlines and other partners to understand their changing protocols and procedures. We are also monitoring announcements from government entities and health departments in Saint marten.
In order to ensure safety for staff and guests, we have implemented several new policies and procedures beyond our already stringent health and safety protocols. These additional standards follow recommendations from The World Health Organization (WHO). Additional activity includes:
- Continuous communication with our staff to reinforce our sanitization safety procedures in all the hotel areas.
- Public surfaces such as front desk, pool deck are cleaned multiple times throughout the day. Public touchpoints, such as handrails, railings, elevators buttons, door handles, and knobs, are also cleaned frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is located throughout public areas, such as front desk, restrooms and work areas. Sanitizers are refilled and checked regularly.
- Our hotel has reinforced hand washing or hygiene procedures to take place multiple times during the staff shift. Staff is instructed as follows:
- At the beginning of their shift on correct health and wellness procedures.
- Supervised to wash hands before and after eating and before returning to a work area.
- Proper procedures are posted in work areas and reinforced at daily briefings.
- Prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others.
- For guests or staff who may feel ill, we have detailed protocols developed in partnership with CARPHA’s Guideline for Hotels. And if at any point a guest feels ill, they will be asked to return to their room and contact the front desk.