Princess Heights contact details are:
Oyster Pond Road 156
Tel: Front Desk +1 721 543-6906
Toll free 800- 881-1744
Princess Heights is a luxurious condo hotel well know for it's customized, personal service. As part of our check in procefure upon arrival, our friendly staff will guide and escort you t your suite. The check in procedure will be as follows:
Arrival at Princess Heights by car:
Drive to the intercom under the arch and push the button.
A front desk agent from the front office will meet you and guide you during the check in process at the front desk, prior your transportation to the unit.
Arrival at Princess Heights by taxi:
If arriving by taxi, please ask the driver before arriving at Princess Heights to call the office: +1 721 5436906. Depending on what unit you are assigned, our front desk agents will meet you either at the front desk or will ask the taxi driver to park closer to your unit at the correct parking lot of the property.
If your flight or arrival is delayed:
The front office is open from 8am till 10pm. If you are delayed and your arrival time is after 10pm, please call the Princess Heights office at
+1721 5436906 or 800-881-1744. Our staff will wait for your arrival and will make sure that there will be no complications during your late check in.
There are three parking lots in three different levels of the property. The main parking lot is for guests who are in the first building. The parking lot for the second building is located a short drive up the hill. Guests that are staying in the second building should drive through the security gate and can, so that they don’t have to walk any stairs. Parking is free at Princess Heights.
- Electricity: 110 Volts/60Hz.
- Beach towels are offered complimentary in the rooms.
- Cribs are available at no charge.
- Roll away beds are available for US$10.00 per day
- Restaurants and dawn beach are on walking distance from Princess Heights
- We are located in Dawn Beach, Oyster Pond, in the eastern of St. Maarten
- On the Dutch side you can pay with US Dollars as well as Antillean guldens.
- On the French side you can pay with Euro’s and US Dollars
- We recommend a rental car: the island has more than 30 beaches, dozens of restaurants and activities to enjoy.
- We can make reservations for activities and restaurants
- The office is open from 8am till 10pm
- Check in time is 4pm, Check out time is at noon